Executive & Leadership Coaching
At Trafton International Consulting Group executives/leadership coaching program we holds leaders accountable to their goals and commitment to be successful. Our fundamental objective is to make individual executive/leaders better leaders both in their personal and professional life. We provide leaders tools for them to live a life of passion, purpose, and significance. Dr. Solomon Uwadiale holistic coaching approach will address client’s goals and objectives in the following life categories:
Studies have proven coaching to be the most effective and efficient method for executives and leaders to achieve new awareness, overcome behavioral barriers to their leadership effectiveness, and accelerate integration of habits needed for the next stage in their career. Executive coaching is all about the future – setting better goals and reaching your goals faster, making better decisions and improving your relationships, discovering your hidden potential and achieving it. At Trafton International Consulting Group we maintain private coaching practices for individuals who want to commit to a demanding personal coaching program away from the context of an organization.
During our private coaching session, we focus on four main areas as follows:
- Self-Awareness (Clarifying who you are to include strengths, weaknesses, vision, values, opportunities, and threats/fear)
- Intentions (Clarifying where you want to be, reinforcing your strengths, setting goals and objectives)
- Strategic Direction (Clarifying how to get to where you want to be with action plan and timeline)
- Success Factors (Clarifying key deliverable for success)
Over time, our awareness of each of these domains expands, revealing greater range of choice of power and possibilities. Our coaching methodology is a facilitative one-to-one approach with individuals or key executives in an organization. Our coaching practice also extends to group coaching for maximum talent capacity. It is for the benefit of the individual client, with the focus on organizational performance or development, although there may also be a personal component as well. Results are measured against the performance requirements of the organization for the individual being coached.
Trafton International Consulting Group coaching covers the complex combination of skills and human capacities that are required of today’s executives, managers and potential leaders.
Answer the Questions:
- Are you prepared to take your life to the next level of excellence?
- Do you want to know how to release your natural TALENTS and true POTENTIAL?
- Do you want a new DIRECTION and RESULTS for your life?
- Do you need to find a new sense of BALANCE, PURPOSE, DIRECTION, and Mission in your life?
- Do you need some true internal MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION to rekindle ASPIRATION in your life?
Contact us right away if your answer is “Yes” to all the questions above and discover how you can receive Dr. Solomon Uwadiale’s holistic and innovative coaching edge.
- Coaching Overview
- Self Awareness
- Strategic Direction
- Key Success Factors – What are your deliverable?
- Personal Written Plan for Success
- Summary/Lesson Learned
We all have the ability to turn our life around. The key difference in our success is how we use it.
60- Minutes FREE Coaching Strategy:
You will receive a one-on-one free coaching session where you will learn how to:
- Discover Who You Are
- Define Your Vision
- Identify Your Values, Passion, and Purpose
- Set Challenging Goals and Objectives
- Create Outstanding Plans for Action
- Achieve Extraordinary RESULTS